Strategist.ph, Inc. complies with the requirements of the Electronic Commerce Act of the Philippines, the Data Privacy Act of the Philippines, and the prescribed guidelines for the protection of personal information and data in information and communications systems. In doing so, Strategist.ph, Inc. will ensure compliance by its staff to the strictest standards of security and confidentiality in respect of all personal information and data submitted by users via the http://Hotjobscapiz.com and will not, subject to the terms herein, release such information to anyone without the prior consent of the relevant user(s) of the Site (whether registered or not) (“User(s)”).
Users are strongly recommended to read this privacy statement (“Privacy Statement”) carefully to have an understanding of the policy and practices with regard to the treatment of personal information and data provided by Users of http://hotjobscapiz.com. This Privacy Statement is applicable to both registered and unregistered Users, and the terms herein may be updated, revised, varied and/or amended from time to time as Strategist.ph, Inc. may deem necessary and/or appropriate.
By registering for or using the services/Site, or by clicking the ‘Register’ button, User:
- Consent to Strategist.ph, Inc. collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing User’s personal data for the purposes as described below;
- Consent to Strategist.ph, Inc. disclosing Users’ personal data to Strategist.ph, Inc. third party service providers or agents (whether within or outside the Philippines) for the purposes as described below.
If Users have questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement, they should contact the Customer Service Assistant of http://hotjobscapiz.com, whose contact details are set out under the section headed “Enquiries” below.
In this Privacy Statement, the following terms shall have the respective meanings specified below unless the context otherwise requires:
“Employer(s)” means user who places a job advertisement or promotes any job related activities via the Site.
“Jobseeker(s)” means users seeking employment.
“Register User(s)” means Users who register on the Site to obtain services offered by the website – http://hotjobscapiz.com. Unless the context provides otherwise, references in this Privacy Statement to “users” or “you” include references to generic users and Registered Users.
“Site” means http://hotjobscapiz.com, job portal or mobile application owned and operated by Strategist.ph, Inc. and its affiliates/subsidiaries.
Purpose of Collection of Personal Data
In the course of using the Site, Users may disclose or be asked to provide personal information and/or data. In order to have the benefit of and enjoy various services offered by the Site, it may be necessary for Users to provide the Site with their personal information and/or data. Although Users are not obliged to provide the information and/or data as requested on the Site, http://Hotjobscapiz.com may not be able to render certain services on the Site in the event that Users fail to do so.
Strategist.ph, Inc. purposes for collecting and using the information and data on the Site include but are not limited to the following:
- for the daily operation of the services provided to Users;
- to assist Job Seekers to find appropriate employment with Employers and to assist Employers to assess the suitability of candidates for job vacancy for a wide spectrum of jobs and industries;
- to provide Users with various services offered by the Site and newsletters, information on job openings and promotional and marketing materials (for further details, please refer to section headed “Subscription of Newsletter/Promotional Materials/Marketing Materials”below);
- to handle and follow up on enquiries, requests and complaints from Users;
- to contact Users regarding administrative notices and communications relevant to his/her use of the Site and to respond to Users’ inquiries or requests;
- to assist Strategist.ph, Inc with developments for future marketing and promoting purposes or other internal purposes;
- to verify the identity of Users who have posted advertisements, materials, representations, messages, views or comments or such other information (collectively “Information”) on the Site;
- to identify Users who have viewed the Information posted on the Site;
- to allow Users to enjoy their benefits as members of the Site by enrolling for special events and promotions hosted by http://Hotjobscapiz.com and/or its affiliates and/or partner company;
- to identify Users who have enjoyed their benefits as members of the Site by receiving and using marketing promotional materials;
- to facilitate http://Hotjobscapiz.com and/or its affiliates to use the Users’ personal data for the purposes relating to the provision of services offered by http://Hotjobscapiz.com and marketing services and/or special event of http://Hotjobscapiz.com and/or its affiliates;
- to obtain statistics about Users to analyze usage of the Site in order to help its further development and
- for purposes other than the above mentioned which are related to http://Hotjobscapiz.com and/or its affiliates’ provision of their product and/or services.
Before using the Site or disclosing any information or data on the Site, Users under the age of 21 should seek prior consent from a person with parental responsibility for him/her, e.g. parent or guardian, who may contact the responsible Customer Service Assistant whose contact details are set out under the section headed “Enquiries” for registering the User as member of the Site.
Hotjobs Philippines strives to only collect personal data which are necessary and adequate but not excessive in relation to the purposes set out hereinabove.
If the Strategist.ph, Inc or The Site requires the use of your personal data for a purpose other than those set out hereinabove, we will request your prescribed consent to the same. If you are a minor, the prescribed consent should be given by your parent or guardian.
Collection of Personal Data
Strategist.ph, Inc through The Site may collect personal information and/or data about a User such as his/her name, log-in ID and password, address, email address, phone number, age, gender, date of birth, country of residence, nationality, education level and work experience that is/are not otherwise publicly available. Occasionally, Strategist.ph, Inc through The Site may also collect additional personal information and/or data from a User in connection with contests, surveys, or special offers.
Only duly authorized staff of Strategist.ph, Inc through The Site will be permitted to access Users’ personal information and data, and Strategist.ph, Inc through The Site shall not release such personal information and data to any third parties save and except for the circumstances listed below under the section headed “Disclosure or Transfer of Data”.
Disclosure or Transfer of Data
Strategist.ph, Inc. agrees to take all practicable steps to keep all personal information and data of Users confidential and/or undisclosed, subject to the following.
Generally speaking, Strategist.ph, Inc through The Site will only disclose and/or transfer Users’ personal information and/or data to Strategist.ph, Inc.’s personnel and staff for the purpose of providing services to Users and corporate clients for the Site who have made specific requests for such information and/or data with Users’ prior consent. However, Strategist.ph, Inc through The Site may disclose and/or transfer such information and/or data to third parties under the following circumstances:
- where the information and/or data is to be disclosed and/or transferred to any third party suppliers or external service providers who have been duly authorized by Strategist.ph, Inc. to use such information and/or data and who will facilitate the services on the Site, under a duty of confidentiality;
- where the information and/or data is disclosed and/or transferred to any agents, affiliates or associates of Strategist.ph, Inc. who have been duly authorized by Strategist.ph, Inc. to use such information and/or data;
- where permitted under the “Terms and Conditions”;
- where Strategist.ph, Inc. needs to protect and defend its rights and property;
- where Strategist.ph, Inc. considers necessary to do so in order to comply with the applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation compliance with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on the Site;
- where Strategist.ph, Inc. deems necessary in order to deliver the products and services that we offer and cultivate a positive user experience; and/or
- where Strategist.ph, Inc. deems necessary in order to maintain and/or improve the services on the Site.
Personal data collected via the Site may be transferred, stored and processed in any country in which Strategist.ph, Inc. or any member of the Strategist.ph, Inc. operates. By using the Site, Users are deemed to have agreed to, consented to and authorized Strategist.ph, Inc. to disclose and/or transfer their personal information and data under the circumstances stated above, as well as to any transfer of information (including the Information) outside of the Users’ country.
The Site Profile
Strategist.ph, Inc. through http://hotjobscapiz.com provides all Registered Users with the option of creating a personal Hotjobscapiz Profile (“Hotjobscapiz Profile”). A Hotjobscapiz Profile can include a resume, employment and educational history, contact details, salary expectations, and preferred job classifications and locations. Employers who are approved by Hotjobs Philippines are able to retrieve Hotjobs Philippines’ Profile database of interested applicants to find and contact relevant candidates.
Employers who use the invitations to apply for jobs function will only receive access to your contact information if you respond directly to the job invitation sent to you.
Where your profile has been bought by an Employer, you have replied to a job invitation sent by an Employer or you have applied for jobs directly on the Site using your profile, that Employer will have access to your up-to-date profile, including your contact details (as updated by you from time to time) for a period expiring two years from the date your profile was purchased, or date the Job Ad you responded was posted (as the case may be) (maximum of 24 months) (a “Participating Employer”). If however during the period that a Participating Employer has access to your updated profile, you subsequently change you profile setting to Hidden, whilst other Employers will no longer be able to see your profile, however, Participating Employers will retain the ability to access your profile (including your name), but will no longer be able to see your email address, contact phone number and work history.
Additionally, to protect your privacy, all data stored by Strategist.ph, Inc. on an employer’s behalf in the employer’s Recruitment Centre (including data about you that the employer may have) will be deleted after a 2 year period.
All information provided when creating a Hotjobscapiz Profile (including your name, resume, email address, telephone numbers, employment and educational history) may be used by Strategist.ph, Inc. for the purpose of improving placement opportunities for you or for tailoring specific products to you.
When you create a Hotjobscapiz Profile, you consent to your profile being viewed and/or accessed by Employers using the websites of any member of the http://hotjobscapiz.com Team, which may result in the transfer of your personal data from one region to another in which the other members of the Hotjobscapiz operate.
Registered Users can modify their Hotjobscapiz Profile, their resume or modify the privacy options in relation to their Hotjobscapiz Profile at any time, by going to the Profile area of the Site.
You may also elect to clear your Hotjobscapiz Profile altogether. Cleared Hotjobs Philippines Profiles may still however be stored by Hotjobscapiz in testing or backup systems for a period of time. Strategist.ph, Inc. reserves the right to disable or clear a Hotjobs Philippines Profile at any time at its sole discretion.
Employers that place job ads on the Site, and that purchase Hotjobscapiz Profiles are asked by Strategist.ph, Inc. to comply with all relevant laws and obligations relating to the use and disclosure of personal information. The use of your information (personal or otherwise) by these Employers is not within the control of Strategist.ph, Inc. and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of these companies.
Subscription of Newsletter/Promotional Materials/Marketing Materials
Strategist.ph, Inc. and its affiliates may from time to time send to members and Users of the Site newsletters, information on job openings, and marketing materials based on the personal information and data that they have provided to http://Hotjobscapiz.com. Strategist.ph, Inc. may use Users’ data in direct marketing and Strategist.ph, Inc. requires the Users’ consent (which includes an indication of no objection) for that purpose. In this connection, please note that:
- the name, log-in ID and password, contact details, age, gender, date of birth, country of residence, nationality, education level and work experience of Users held by Strategist.ph, Inc. from time to time may be used by Strategist.ph, Inc. and/or its authorized personnel or staff in direct marketing;
- the following classes of services, products and subjects may be marketed:
- travelling related products and services;
- job-hunting and agencies services offered other than by http://Hotjobscapiz.com;
- various courses and programs for Users seeking jobs and career opportunities;
- special events hosted by Strategist.ph, Inc. and its affiliates for members and Users, including but not limited to courses, workshops, and competitions;
- reward, loyalty or privilege programs and related products and services;
- special offers including coupons, discounts, group purchase offers and promotional campaigns;
- products and services offered by Strategist.ph, Inc.’ affiliates and employers(the names of such affiliates and employers can be found in the application form(s) for the relevant products and services, as the case may be);
- donations and contributions for charitable and/or non-profit making purposes;
- the above products, services and subjects may be provided or (in the case of donations and contributions) solicited by Strategist.ph, Inc. and/or;
- ph, Inc. s’ affiliates;
- third party service providers providing the products, services and subjects listed in paragraph (b) above; and
- charitable or non-profit making organizations;
- in addition to marketing the above services, products, and subject itself, Strategist.ph, Inc. also intends to provide the data described in paragraph (a) above to all or any of the persons described in paragraph (c) above for use by them in marketing those services, products and subjects, and Strategist.ph, Inc. requires the Users’ written consent (which includes an indication of no objection) for that purpose; and
- ph, Inc. may receive money or other property in return for providing the data to the other persons in paragraph (d) above and, when requesting the Users’ written consent as described in paragraph (d) above, Strategist.ph, Inc. will inform Users if Strategist.ph, Inc. receives any money or other property in return for providing the data to other persons.
In this regard, Users may choose to sign up or unsubscribe for such materials by logging into the registration or Users’ account maintenance webpage, or clicking on the automatic link appearing in each newsletter/message or contact the Customer Service Assistant of Strategist.ph, Inc., whose contact details are set out under the section headed “Enquiries”.
Access to or request for correction of data
Any User is entitled to request access to or make amendments to his/her own personal information and data kept with Strategist.ph, Inc. by contacting the Customer Service Assistant of http://Hotjobscapiz.com’s’ Customer Service Department at whose contact details are set out under the section headed “Enquiries”. Subject to the paragraph below, User may alternatively edit, amend or delete his/her personal information and data at any time by logging into the “My Hotjobs” section of the Site.
In the event that a User wishes to access or amend his/her personal information and data, Strategist.ph, Inc. may request him/her to provide personal details in order to verify his/her identity. Identity card number or passport number or company registration number cannot be amended unless such data is proved to be inaccurate. Strategist.ph, Inc. is required to respond to a User’s request within 40 days of his/her request and will endeavor to do so wherever possible, but Strategist.ph, Inc. reserves the rights to charge the User a reasonable fee for doing so.
Cookies and Log Files
http://Hotjobscapiz.com does not collect any personally identifiable information from any Users while they visit and browse the Site. When Users access the Site, http://hotjobscapiz.com records their visits only and does not collect their personal information or data. The Site’s server software will also record the domain name, server, address and track the pages Users visit and store such information in “cookies”, and gather and store information such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data in log files. All these are done without the Users being aware that they are occurring.
Users can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but Users can modify their individual browser settings to decline cookies if they prefer. However, Users should note that disabling cookies on their browser may prevent them from taking full advantage of the Site.
Strategist.ph, Inc. does not link the information and data automatically collected in the above manner to any personally identifiable information. Strategist.ph, Inc. generally uses such automatically collected information and data to estimate the audience size of the Site, gauge the popularity of various parts of the Site, track Users’ movements and number of entries in Strategist.ph, Inc.’s promotional activities and special events, measure Users’ traffic patterns and administer the Site. Such automatically collected information and data will not be disclosed save and except in accordance with the section headed “Disclosure or Transfer of Data”.
In addition, our third party advertising companies may place cookies on some of the pages Users visit on the Site. These cookies are designed to collect non-personally identifiable information in order to analyze Users’ interests and searches on our Site to help deliver more relevant advertisements when Users visit our Site and other websites. The non-personally identifiable information collected by these cookies may be shared with other third parties for purpose of managing and targeting advertisements and for market research analysis.
Links to Other Websites
The Site may provide links to other websites which are not owned or controlled by Strategist.ph, Inc. or its affiliates. Personal information and data from Users may be collected on these other websites when Users visit such websites and make use of the services provided therein. Where and when Users decide to click on any advertisement or hyperlink on the Site which grants Users access to another website, the protection of Users’ personal information and data which are deemed to be private and confidential may be exposed in these other websites.
Non-registered Users who gain access to the Site via their accounts in online social networking tools (including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter) are deemed to have consented to the terms of this Privacy Statement, and such Users’ personal data which they have provided to those networking tools may be obtained by Strategist.ph, Inc. and be used by Strategist.ph, Inc. and its authorized persons in and outside of the User’s country for the purpose of providing services and marketing materials to the Users. Strategist.ph, Inc. and its authorized personnel may gain access and use the personal data of such Users so obtained, subject to the other provisions of this Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement is only applicable to the Site. Users are reminded that this Privacy Statement grants no protection to Users’ personal information and data that may be exposed on websites other than the Site, and Strategist.ph, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. Users are strongly recommended to refer to the privacy policies of such other websites before using those websites.
The security of Users’ personal information and data is important to Strategist.ph, Inc.. Strategist.ph, Inc. will always strive to ensure that Users’ personal information and data will be protected against unauthorized access. Strategist.ph, Inc. has implemented appropriate electronic and managerial measures in order to safeguard, protect and secure Users’ personal information and data.
All personal information and data provided by Users are only accessible by the authorized personnel of Strategist.ph, Inc. or its authorized third parties, and such personnel shall be instructed to observe the terms of this Privacy Statement when accessing such personal information and data. Users may rest assured that their personal information and data will only be kept for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected. Registered User should safeguard his/her unique Username and Password by keeping it secret and confidential and never share these details with anyone.
Strategist.ph, Inc. uses a third party service provider to facilitate the electronic payment transactions on the Site.
Strategist.ph, Inc. follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and data submitted by Users to the Site, both during transmission and once Strategist.ph, Inc. receives it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Strategist.ph, Inc. strives to protect Users’ personal information and data against unauthorized access, Strategist.ph, Inc. cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Retention of Personal Data
Once Strategist.ph, Inc. has obtained a User’s personal information and/or data, it will be maintained securely in http://Hotjobscapiz.com’s system for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected as set out under the section headed “Purpose of Collection of Personal Data”. Once registered, Users may terminate his/her membership of the Site by contacting the Customer Service Assistant of http://Hotjobscapiz.com’s’ Customer Service Department whose contact details are set out under the section headed “Enquiries”. Strategist.ph, Inc. may retain User’s personal information even after User has closed his/her account if retention is reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes between Users, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce this Privacy Statement and the Terms and Conditions.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
Strategist.ph, Inc. reserves the right to update, revise, modify or amend this Privacy Statement at any time as Strategist.ph, Inc. deems necessary, so Users are strongly recommended to review this Privacy Statement frequently. If Strategist.ph, Inc. decides to update the Site, revise, modify or amend this Privacy Statement, Strategist.ph, Inc. will post those changes to this webpage and/or other places as Strategist.ph, Inc. deems appropriate, so that Users will be aware of what information Strategist.ph, Inc. collects through the Site, how Strategist.ph, Inc. uses it, and under what circumstances, if any, Strategist.ph, Inc. discloses it.
If Strategist.ph, Inc. makes material changes to this Privacy Statement, Strategist.ph, Inc. will notify Users on this webpage, by email, or by means of a notice on the home page of Strategist.ph, Inc..
Such changes to this Privacy Statement shall apply from the time that Strategist.ph, Inc. posts the same on this webpage. Users’ continued use of the Site and services on the Site shall constitute acceptance of the changes to this Privacy Statement.
Should you have any enquiries relating to this Privacy Statement, please email at email@example.com.
click here for the Terms and Conditions .